Bachelor of Science in Computer Science for Business (with Dual Degree Option)
Pursue an IT career in a wide variety of organizations or set up your own business on IT services/consultancy or create new IT solutions. This program is perfect for students who are wish to become a project manager in an IT company.
The students have an option of achieving TWO BACHELOR DEGREES simultaneously in 3 years in Geneva: awarded by the University of Plymouth, UK and the International University in Geneva.
This program is taught in English.
- Gaining an effective, comprehensive understanding of both technology and management areas.
- Learning algorithmic thinking, problem solving and creating IT solutions.
- Exploring business and technology trends and understand digital transformations.
- A completed application form with an essay (200 to 300 words) on one of the following topics:
- Describe your biggest achievement in any aspect of your life and the reasons for this success.
- Select a current issue of national or international importance which you think will have an impact on society. Explain why.
- A certified copy of a secondary school diploma in English
- Certified High School transcripts in English for the last 3 years
- Two passport size photos
- A Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- A copy of the student’s passport
- A recommendation letter from a guidance counsellor or school official (principal or teacher) in English
- An English Proficiency test of your choice between IELTS (min. score 6.0), TOEFL (min. score 80 internet based; min. score 550 paper-based; min. score 213 computer-based) or Cambridge Advanced Certificate (min. grade C).
- A non-refundable application fee payable in Swiss Francs CHF 150.-, Euros €140.- or US Dollars USD 150.-
About the School
The International University in Geneva,provides a unique learning environment combining both theoretical and practical learning experience in a truly international context. The IUG education in Switze ... Read More