Bachelor in Culinary Arts and Entrepreneurship
EUR 14,500 / per year
Earliest start date
This program of excellence combines managerial skills and technical expertise. Following this program will enable you to pursue your passion anywhere in the world!
- Define and understand the basic concepts and fundamental tools of business management.
- Use these concepts and tools to put together a coherent and socially responsible business plan.
- Master culinary fundamentals and techniques.
- Mobilize all techniques to offer new culinary creations.
- Know how to work in a team respectfully and effectively, whatever the role, by adapting your managerial posture.
- Adapt, analyze and correct operational and relational behavior according to the situation.
- Master the codes of the profession to be able to free yourself from them.
- Understand your place and responsibilities as a professional, particularly from the point of view of sustainable business development.
- Culinary Fundamentals
- Administrative and Accounting Management
- Management and Stress Management
- Culinary Fundamentals and Creativity
- Management and HR
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Management and Leadership
- Marketing and Innovation
- Entrepreneurship and Business
- Business Game
- CSR (corporate Social Responsibility)
- Development of A Complete Business Plan with Real Implementation in Our Application Restaurant
- Support in finding internships (career center)
- Theoretical courses and practical work
- Demonstrations and professional interventions
- Quizzes, role plays, challenges, group projects, personal research work
- Professional situation at the level of educational platforms, case studies
- Creation of a business plan
Compulsory internships in France and abroad (3 to 4 months in the 1st year and 5 to 6 months in the 2nd and 3rd years)
- The diploma holder can access different positions in a restaurant: chef, pastry chef, restaurant manager, or in boutiques/networks (production manager, sales manager, director franchise) ...
- He or she can work as a restaurateur operator or exercise the following professions: project manager in hotel/restaurant development/agri-food industry, culinary consultant, home chef, Event organizer.
- After a few years of experience, he or she can take responsibility for one or more establishments and also integrate the general management of a group.
Program Tuition Fee
Pursue your studies with a Master at FERRANDI Paris
Master of Science in Hospitality Management de FERRANDI Paris
This high-level training is aimed at students wishing to exercise key positions in the hospitality sector such as revenue manager, accommodation director, operations director and, in the medium term, general management positions within international groups or independent structures, in France or internationally.