Bachelor in Economics of Tourism: International Tourism and Leisure Industries (ITALI)
University of Bologna
Earliest start date
* fees are calculated on economic family income
Register now to the VIRTUAL FAIR – Bachelor’s | 27-28 February
You will have the chance to meet our students and staff members to get to know the degree programmes of the University of Bologna. The event will take place online on 27-28 February, 10AM-5PM Italian Time (CET).
The program provides students with the cultural and technical profile required to join as a manager or professional in the private and public enterprises making the tourism industry. To the aim, ITALI offers excellent preparation in tourism planning and tourism management and develops professional profiles, which have a deep knowledge of complex interactions and interdependencies between creative and leisure industries, business strategies, governmental policies, and tourism.
5 reasons to enroll in the degree program
- The program forms a tourism professional with competencies in economics and business
- The program includes a mandatory 200-hour internship
- You can apply and choose from a multitude of Erasmus exchanges in many European countries
- You will focus on international tourism and markets
- You will be part of the benchmark bachelor's degree in tourism economics in Italy
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
University students may obtain financial support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna, and other external bodies. Check the requirements to apply for financial aid.