Link Campus University is a private University in Rome which stands under the Italian University’s Regulation. Its imprint is international due to its history and its calling. In 2011 the University was recognized by the Italian regulation decree of the Minister of Education – University and Research no. 374 of the 21st September 2011. Link Campus University combines the English system’s educational strategies with the Italian’s culture and didactic method. Most of the degree courses are taught in English, with the exception of some that are held in Italian. Also, the Link Campus University has an extended network of international Universities and companies. Here are the peculiarities of every Link Campus University’s course of study:
- A maximum of 25 students per class is mandatory to facilitate a close relationship between the student and the professor.
- Non-Stop assistance from tutors.
- Mentoring Program (An expert from the field who will give guidance to the students that are close to completing their degree.)
- A large library
- A comparative and interdisciplinary study method
- Not only ex-cathedra but interactive teaching
- Regular lessons enriched by case studies, seminars and meetings with testimonials from various professional fields, institutions, and businesses.
- A full calendar of events to which are invited international regarded guests from all fields of relevance such as Economics, Law, Politics, and Communications.
- An extended network of Italian and foreign partner companies.
The Link Campus University’s main goal is to prepare a leading class that can operate in different systems and countries by giving young people the opportunity to succeed in the ever-changing global market.
WHY LINK CAMPUS UNIVERSITY
Because the training model aims at creating professional managers and entrepreneurs, able to design and govern innovation processes in the global world. Because the added value that makes the offer of Link Campus University so remarkable consists of: - integrated training between universities and companies - special attention is given to methodology problem solving - use of the most advanced IT tools - compulsory attendance - a certainty to take the exams on schedule thanks to the assistance of tutors - individual training aiming at the harmonious development of personality - connection with foreign Universities - Welfare & Student Affairs - connection with companies for internships - orientation - placement A free Italian language course will be offered to all students who pre-apply by the first week of June.
Programmes taught in: