"A unique partnership, a unique opportunity"
The greatest collaboration is finally in Kuala Lumpur. International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW) is a mutual partnership between the University of Malaya and the University of Wales, UK.
IUMW is the first university in South East Asia to be accepted as a member of the United Kingdom's Higher Education Academy (HEA), a renowned British body for learning and teaching in higher education.
Leveraging on both universities' outstanding achievement, together with our own band of academicians, IUMW offers an array of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to both local and international students. We aspire to be a comprehensive research-oriented university, recognised for its innovative teaching and learning, research, social services and education management.
Our vision is to be an exemplary and innovative international higher education institution renowned for its graduates who are relevant to the global demands and create value for the open and collaborative world of business, commerce, science and technology.
The heart of our mission is to establish and sustain an international higher education institution whose distinctive brand epitomises world-class excellence in teaching, learning and, research and innovation. Our graduates are our brand ambassadors who will be the driving forces of both local and global marketplaces.
- In our endeavour to realise our vision and mission, these core values guide us:
- Adopting sustainable development as a central organising principle for its activities
- Being innovative and enterprising
- Being relevant to remain at the forefront
- Being honest and trustworthy in our dealings with stakeholders
- Delivering quality and excellence with pride
- Respecting others to inspire them to deliver their best
Administration Wing, 1st Floor, Block A
City Campus, Jalan Tun Ismail
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia